Sellick’s 5000-8000 lb compact rough terrain forklift.
SLP Series General Features
- 5,000 lb, 6,000 or 8,000 lb lift capacity at 24" load centre
- Hi-visibility, 2-stage or 3-stage full free lift SEE-THRU® mast assemblies
- EcoMax T4i, Tier 4-compliant diesel engine, 4 cylinder, 74 hp turbocharged
- 2-wheel or optional 4-wheel drive
- 4-speed synchroshuttle or optional fully automatic transmission
- Compact dimensions and low profile designed for operation in close quarters
Sellick’s flagship heavy duty “S” series rough terrain forklift.
S Series General Features
The Sellick design team engineered the S Series to maximize operator comfort and fork visibility optimizing productivity and safety. The roomy operator compartment was fully designed as an operator comfort zone. The zone's ergonomically-minded features include tilt steering, fully-adjustable suspension seat, easy-to-read gauges and indicator lights, cup holder & coat hook. The isolated operator's compartment sits on rubber mounts which dampen engine vibration & noise. Access to the comfort zone was improved by widening the doorways, removing obstructions & improving the safety steps on both sides of the forklift.
The comfort zone is also a safe zone with optimum operator visibility, retractable seatbelt, halogen work lights & backup lights, backup alarm & neutral safety start.
Sellick’s 16000 lb “S” series rough terrain forklift. S160 Series General Features
- 16,000 lb lift capacity at 24" load centre
- DieselMax 444, EPA-compliant Tier III, low emission, intercooled, turbocharged, 114 hp diesel engine
- 4-wheel drive
- 4-wheel steer
- 6-speed fully automatic powershift transmission
- Hi-visibility SEE-THRU® mast assemblies
Need extra lift and power but still the control and handling of a smaller truck? The 16,000 lb lift capacity of the S160 is ideal for rough terrain worksites with heavy bundles or extended loads, such as lumber or auto salvage yards.
The four-wheel drive four-wheel steer, four equal-sized tires S160 with the turbocharged DieselMax 444 engine provides tremendous maneuverability and control on uneven terrain. Five degree frame levelling provides additional stability and ease of load placement on uneven ground.
The comfortable, fully-isolated, rubber-mounted operator's compartment (which meets or exceeds the ANSI B56.6 standard) provides easy-to-see instrumentation and ergonomically-designed controls for increased operator efficiency and safety. Get the job done right with a Sellick S160.
Sellick Truck Mount rough terrain forklift: A truck mounted forklift is exactly what the name implies. It is a fully functional forklift that will self load on a truck or trailer. This allows you to deliver loads in areas that traditionally do not have an unloading method available. Not only can you safely unload, you can place it exactly where your customer needs it. This is value added for your customers and permits you to get more done on any given day.
Sellick Equipment has been forklift building specialists for over 40 years. It is what we do and who we are. This means you can be confident that the STM will meet and exceed the performance and reliability of any truck mounted forklift on the market.
We can help you through the entire decision making process when it comes to a Truck Mounted Forklift. From model selection, mounting, operator training to service programs. We are here to serve you!
Sellick’s 13000 lb rough terrain tow tractor - STT80 General Features
- 13,000 lb lift capacity at 12 inch load centre
- EcoMax T4i, Tier 4-compliant, 4 cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine
- 4-speed fully automatic transmission
- Slider-type mast, no bearing mast design with mounted 2 5/16" inch ball hitch for easy engagement
- Lift and sideshift controls for efficient engagement
Sellick’s compact rough terrain telehandler - The versatile JCB Teletruk features extended forward reach capacity allowing quick and convenient unloading or loading of flatbed trucks from one side. This means you save time and money. The powerful engines are coupled with hydrostatic transmissions with a special torque converter response (TCR) system reacting to commands just like the transmissions you are used to working with.