Operator Safety Forklift Training
All Cervus Equipment Operator Safety Training courses meet federal and provincial government and industry standards and all Regional Trainers have been third party certified. Every course include both classroom and hands-on practical training providing complete material review, time for question and answer as well as theory evaluations and practical operator assessments. Training can be provided either at our Cervus Equipment Training Centers or at your company job site.
We provide Operator Safety Training certification for:
- Class 1 Electric motor Counterbalance forklifts
- Class 2 Electric motor Narrow Aisle forklifts
- Class 3 Electric motor Hand lifts
- Class 4 Internal Combustion Counterbalance Cushion Tire forklifts
- Class 5 Internal Combustion Counterbalance Pneumatic Tire forklifts
- Class 6 Electric and Internal Combustion Tow Tractors
- Class 7 Rough Terrain forklifts
- Aerial Work Platforms (AWP) boom lifts and scissor lifts
- Skid Steer, All Wheel Steer, and Compact Track Loaders
- Rough Terrain Telehandlers
- Crane and Rigging
- Front End Loader
- Fall Protection
Cervus Equipment Safety Training is in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba and meets CSA Standard B335-04 which is recognized across Canada.
A diploma and wallet sized operator permit card are presented to each participant who successfully completes the safety training course. If you are in need of Operator Safety Training Certification for yourself or a group, please choose a category below for details regarding our specific training services.