Operator Safety Training
Cervus Equipment Operator Safety Training courses provide you the opportunity to improve safety, productivity and efficiency on a variety of light duty and heavy duty equipment. Cervus Equipment Safety Training is compliant with OH&S regulations and meets CSA Standard B335-15 which is recognized across Canada. Each course includes a theory session (Traditional or Online) combined with a hands-on practical training session. Every course provides a complete training material review, theory testing and practical operator evaluations. Training can be provided at our Cervus Equipment Training Centers or on-site at your company’s location.
A diploma and operator wallet card are presented to each participant who successfully completes the Operator Safety Training course. For more information regarding our specific Operator Safety Training Certification services, please choose a category below.
We provide Operator Safety Training certification for:
- Forklift: Counter Balance, Narrow Aisle, 3 Wheel Truck Mount, Hand Jack lifts
- Aerial Work Platform: Scissor Lift, Boom Lift
- Skid Steer: All Wheel Steer, Compact Track Loaders
- Telehandler: Rough Terrain, 4 Wheel Drive/Steer
- Excavator: Light Duty, Heavy Duty
- Front End Loader: Light Duty, Heavy Duty
- Crane and Rigging: Overhead Bridge, Truck Mount, Rigging and Sling
- Fall Protection: Planning and Systems, Restraint Systems, Fall Arrest, Fall Hazards, Fall Prevention